If you have a favorite author or keywords which you often search when using the catalog, you can save the search with the click of a button. This will prevent you from having to key in the search each time. You can also turn those saved searches into email alerts when new titles have been added to the library's collection that match your search criteria.
1. Log in to your My JULIEN account.
2. Click on the "New Search" button.
3. Search for your favorite author, subject, etc. or create an advanced keyword search including limits to material type, language, publication year, etc.
4. When your results are displayed, click the button marked "Save as preferred search".
5. The next time that you log in to your My JULIEN account, you can click the "Preferred Searches" button to see a list of your saved searches.
6. Click on the search link associated with any of the preferred search terms in the list to quickly execute your search.
You can be alerted of new materials added to the library collection which match your searches. Just check the "Mark for Email" box in the list of preferred searches in your My JULIEN account. You will receive an email once a week with any new titles that have been added to the library's collection matching your search criteria.
NEED HELP? Contact Lisa Donadio