Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cornell Library at Vermont Law & Graduate School
How to Access
- Access the full content of online study aids on West Academic Study Aids's website. Read ebooks online or create an account to download ebooks. Access it from the Subscription Database page.
- Search the title of study aid in Julien!
Boost exam scores with aids to quick thinking, systematic evaluation and accurate responses.
- Flash Cards -- over 400 flash cards offering both questions and answers covering two main 1L topics: Contracts and Torts.
- Acing Series -- utilizes a checklist format that leads students through the questions they need to ask to fully evaluate the legal problems they're trying to solve.
- Exam Pro Series -- contain sample exams with detailed answers that help students understand the correct answers while building exam skills.
Dynamic lectures from top law professors.