Note: accounts created using this link will have access to Westlaw for a total of 10 hours over 7 days. Content includes primary law, secondary sources, litigation, and Practical Law on the Westlaw Classic platform.
• Select Government - State or Local in the Organization Type field (do not select Pro Se or Law Student)
• The email address used cannot be known to the Thomson Reuters system.
1. Go to the Westlaw trial page and enter your email address.
2. Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
3. Skip the "Add Colleagues" page.
4. Click "I agree to Terms & Conditions" and click Create Profile.
5. Create OnePass Profile and Security fields.
6. Confirm your OnePass profile and click “Get Started” to begin searching on Westlaw