The VLGS library has an academic subscription to The New York Times for all students, faculty, and staff.
To activate a NYTimes.com Pass:
2. Create a free NYTimes.com account using your VLGS email address.
3. You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
4. Now you can enjoy full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps just by logging into your NYTimes.com account from any location, on or off campus.
You may need to renew your account periodically by redoing the activation steps and confirming your association with the VLGS community.
The VLGS library offers The Washington Post online subscriptions for all students, staff, and faculty.
1. To set up your account, go to the registration page. Create an account using your VLGS email address.
2. Next, activate your account:
After your account is created, you can access The Washington Post from the app (available on the Apple and Google stores) or via the library subscription link.
Current newspapers and magazines are located in the newspaper reading room on the campus level of the library. Newspapers are retained for 2 weeks; we keep the current and most recent issue for magazines.
New York Times
Wall Street Journal
Burlington Free Press
The Herald (Randolph)
Le Monde Diplomatique
The National Jurist
National Law Journal
The New Republic
The New Yorker