Cornell Library at VLGS has sponsored campus-wide access to WashingtonPost.com for all students, staff, and faculty.
To enjoy unlimited access, Go to The Washington Post – VLGS site and enter your VLGS login credentials if prompted via the green Microsoft login screen.
Access includes current news coverage with expert reporting and analysis from Washington and around the world.
For a more customized experience, you may Sign In from the upper-right corner of the website. On the login screen, enter your VLGS email address and the password you created when you set up your account.
First-time users: Click the “Sign Up” link at the bottom of the login screen to create an account. Use your VLGS email address, then verify your account using the link provided in an automatic email from The Washington Post.
The VLGS Library has an academic subscription to NYTimes.com for all students, faculty, and staff. This includes unlimited articles access.
To activate a NYTimes.com Pass please follow these steps:
1. Go to the VLGS New York Times site.
2. Create a free NYTimes.com account using your VLGS email address.
3. You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
4. Now you can enjoy full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps just by logging into your NYTimes.com account from any location, on or off campus.
5. Download your NYT apps by visiting nytimes.com/mobile
After a year, you'll need to renew your account periodically by redoing the activation steps and confirming your association with the VLGS community.