Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cornell Library at Vermont Law & Graduate School
Features of My JULIEN
- View and renew your checked out titles.
- Place a hold on a checked-out item.
- Sign up to receive weekly updates of new titles added to the collection in your area of interest.
- Create lists of titles of interest to you.
How to Log in
From the JULIEN homepage "My Library" dropdown menu, select the My JULIEN login:
- Enter your campus email address. For example: email@example.com
- If you know your PIN, enter that on the next line. If you don't know your PIN, click on the "Don't have a PIN? Forgot yours?" link, and follow the instructions to create a PIN.
PINs can be up to 30 characters, and must not contain common trivial patterns (for example, aaaa, ababa, bbbb), nor a set of up to four characters that is repeated two or more times (for example, abab, abcabc, abcdabcd).
NEED HELP? If you have any problems logging in, or are unable to create a PIN, please contact Lisa Donadio for assistance.